The Practice has a wealth of expertise in looking after all aspects of charity administration.
Chris holds the Diploma in Charity Acounting and Sarah is a Fellow member of the Association of Charity Independent Examiners.
Over a period of 18 years, Sarah has worked both as a volunteer Hon Treasurer, Governor and professional advisor to charities. More recently, she became involved in training and lecturing in charity law and the practical aspects of charity accounts preparation and Independent Examination. This now takes her all over the UK working for the ACIE, AAT and independent training companies. She is also a published author of articles on charity accounting.
Contact the Practice where Sarah can help on the following issues:
- New charity start up and registration at the Charity Commission
- Grant applications and fund raising
- Charities and taxation. Read about Gift Aid here and the new HMRC "Management condition" for charities claiming gift aid from April 2010
- Receipts and Payments Accounts
- Accruals Accounts under SORP 2005
- IT solutions for charities
- Trustee training and advice
- Training workshops for Accounts staff
- Independent Examination for associations and companies
The PACE Centre
Temple Smith Associates have provided an efficient, flexible and highly competent service to the PACE Centre for over ten years, demonstrating a comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge of accounting requirements for charities. The professional, dedicated and hard working team always delivers on their promises and ensure that we receive a reliable professional service, tailored to our particular needs...