Most people who start up in business have a good business idea, they are not experts in the legal, financial, and tax aspects of running a business. The compliance and administration can seem daunting, even off-putting, to the budding entrepreneur.
The good news is you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business. All you need is a team of trained experts to support you. That's where we fit in.
Bring us your business ideas and we'll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner. We can also help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of each, not only the tax issues but also the different admin requirements
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
Everything we do is designed around you. We always want to agree with you on a fixed price for work before we start, so you never get a surprise bill.
Start your new venture on a sure footing - Contact Us for an initial consultation today.